Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

Tonight at our youth council meeting some people were talking about a powerful event that is taking place at some churches. It's called cardboard testimonies. They even did it at chapel at Harding this week. If you'd like to check it out go to you tube and type in "cardboard testimonies". Get your tissues out, it made me cry. But it was a really interesting way to see how you can overcome sin and meet some people with the same struggles you may be facing. I'm going back to watch some more, just wanted to pass this along. :)

4 comments:

The Laird's said...

It's fun to see your blog! Keep it up!

Just A Girl said...

Hey, Tina! It's me - Jennifer, Eric's sister. Love your blog. I finally figured out how to leave comments (my user name was messed up). Anyway, I left one here and on the allowance post. Your kids are adorable.

Danielle Balentine said...

Wow! Didn't know you were blogging now! How exciting, now we can look at pictures and updates from your fam! I'm so excited. I like your top picture. Congrats on 15 years. That is an accomplishment! Have you been spinning again? Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

MRS TINA!!

I was a part of the cardboard testimony in chapel. I have been here for 4 years, and it was truly the best one yet. Dr. Burks sent me a CD of both chapel services if you ever want to see the Harding one. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. People I don't even know have come up and to me and said thank you for being so brave and honest.

P.S. You can also watch chapel online from every day!! Let me know know if you are interested in the link!!

Love, Beth :)