Monday, October 20, 2008

I know, I know it's been too long :)

Hi everyone,
I always hated reading a blog looking for an update and never finding one. And now I'm one of those bloggers who hardly ever update. Sorry! I would like to say I have the most wonderful, thoughtful friends though! My b-day was last week and I got so many well wishes and cards. I felt very loved so Thanks! I love my Christian friends, you are all such a blessing. Everything here seems to be going good. Soccer is in full swing, so is dance for Lacey. She will be turning 8 on Friday. It's hard to believe my kids are getting so much older. Maybe by the time I take pics at Lacey's party I will find that disk with Tyler's party pics--we'll see. I would love to post some new pics. We started 40 days of prayer at our church yesterday. I did not do very well with this last year, so I'm hoping to do better. I got the kids involved last night and it was so sweet to hear them reading the prayers that so many of our church is praying right now. All those prayers going up together as a church family is pretty amazing and powerful. Hope you have a wonderful blessed day!
More later :)

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

Well, wonders never cease! A post! Glad you had a good birthday. Can't wait to see your pictures.