Wednesday, October 22, 2008

something funny-Ha Ha!

Are ya'll ready for a good laugh??? On Monday I started a new adult Jazz class at our local dance studio. Ha Ha! There were about 10 of us there, 2 friends from church. It was really a lot of fun. We did a lot of kicks and strecthing. I have been a little sore the past 2 days. So who knows, maybe I'll lose a little weight while I'm doing this. There will be NO pictures of me in class, and there will NOT be a recital. Several "friends" have asked what color my costume will be. On a side note the girl that is my teacher in this jazz class was born while I was taking dance classes from her mother when I was a young girl. I'll let ya know how it goes. Have a great week. I'm trying to get ready for Lacey's bday party of Friday. Blessings to all!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

That's great!!!! I might have to make a trip down just to watch a little rehearsal! I love the new pic of the the cousins! I miss all you guys. Tell Lacey Happy Birthday from us!

Just A Girl said...

Oh please post pictures of that class! Do you have leg warmers yet? Hey, I love those cute cousins. The little blonde boy on the right looks strangely familiar. Like I've seen him somewhere in my past.

Magen said...

That's why I love you Tina, you're never afraid to try something new!