Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow, where did the time go?

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and first day of school to you! I know, I am horrible for not blogging. The day before Christmas I had this really great post ready. It was all about Christmas and not being stressed out and really having a great since of peace this year. But when I went to get on my computer, my modem was messed up. For 3 days, and then I got busy and( lazy) again. I really did have a lot of peace and did not feel so rushed and stressed out this year. I have so much to be thankful for and have so many blessings that there is no reason not to be FULL of JOY. And thanks to a wonderful stomach virus that I experienced over the weekend, I have started out the new year with a little weight loss!!! Not really how I wanted it though. :) I don't do new years resolutions, but I would like to work on some things this year, such as, my prayer life, my health, and my family life. I hope you are looking to the future this year, not at all the things you do wrong, but how you can maybe do better in the good things. We'll see how this works for me. I know this is so rambly and kind of running together-sorry about that. Anyway, have a good week. I'm off to a CampFire leaders meeting.:)

PS. Finally, brothers (sisters), whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things. Phillippians 4: 8

PPS. I don't know what happened to the picture at the top of my blog ?!? I looked last night and it was there and today it's not. I would love to change the look of my blog, the colors and such, but I have forgotten how. So just bare with me while I work on this ugly colored thing! :)

6 comments:

jen said...

You were sick - you should have called me. I had PLENTY of medicine. Hope you are feeling better

Rhonda said...

Sorry you were sick!! I wish you the best in the new year and that you accomplish all your goals this year. I was really hoping the retreat was a different weekend. That's Land's birthday and Britt has a swim meet. I'm really hoping we can get down there soon and see some of you guys. We really miss you. Anyway, hope you are feeling better and it's good to hear from you!

Magen said...

Beautifully said, Tina. We have many blessings to be thankful for!

Just A Girl said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for posting.

Just A Girl said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog to see what to do.

Magen said...

Okay Tina - now wish us all a happy Valentine's day, then you can make another post in May and tell us Happy St. Patricks Day. he he! Miss your blogs!