Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are with family and friends today. I have a lot to be thankful for today and every day. My friend from church Magen challanged us to post 1. Our food contribution for today and 2. What we are really thankful for. Sooo.... 1. I am taking chicken and dumplings (yes homemade) to my mother in laws and also, my children requested Town House Restarants broc and cheese cassarole. 2. I am thankful that we live in a free country, where we can worship God anytime and not be afraid. I am also thankful for my physical family and also for my church family. Our good health is something to be thankful for too. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving, don't forget to count your blessings! :)
More later! Go Cowboys!!!!!

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you guys had a great day.

Magen said...

Thanks Tina!